The arrangements for the arrival of a ship in port involve the participation of several people, institutions and different types of companies.
To ensure that everything is correctly synchronised, it requires planning, control and, above all, a great effort on the part of all the actors involved. This is why the number of communications between all the parties involved is brutal; hundreds of calls, e-mails, messages… And we know what happens when the same message passes through several people, don’t we? The initial message looks very little like the one received by the final recipient.
Focused on maritime transport, ABZU involves the entire value chain of port companies. Currently we have developed our platform specifically to optimise port operations, including all the actors with active participation in the same place. Keep reading and you will be able to see all the advantages we offer you.
Improve the traceability of your product, coordinate better with local BUYERS, optimise sales at the fish market.
The whole port ecosystem, synchronised and connected. Real-time communication, sending of warnings, incidents during operation, etc.
Discover port tokenisation, a new symbiosis between port, city and passengers.
USER’S UNIQUE BENEFITS
Guaranteed payment after manoeuvres.
Improved berthing coordination.
CLEAR determination of EXTRA costs (night, weekend, bad weather, etc.) as we know when the manoeuvre starts and at what exact time.
Ship Agent will save hundreds of hours annually on tedious tasks by digitalising all processes.
ABZU also plays a VITAL role in the fight against COVID, in this new contactless society, the use of digitally authenticated LEGAL documentation will finally make paper-based signature protocols a thing of the past.
The figure of the consignee takes a Copernican turn, from being the shipowner’s representative in port, to also becoming a verifier of all the parties involved in the port ecosystem. Once the ship has sailed, the agent will receive his commission for the agency work.
The agent has to verify that the smart-contracts meet the previously agreed requirements.
Using ABZU, it will be possible to maximise the use of the docks, avoiding ships having to wait at anchor, being able to save fuel during the crossing, thus helping to care for the planet, etc.
The platform will enable the PAs to issue invoices, instant entry authorisations, the cost for the use of port taxes once the vessel has left the port will be settled, avoiding bureaucracy, treasury problems, etc., the operations department will authorise berthing on objective grounds, avoiding mistrust between the different operators. More efficient operation of the port. Legal cover for non-payments (smart-contracts).
More accurate cost prediction, the platform will allow shipping companies to know immediately the cost of the use of port charges once the ship leaves port, and will be able to know live the evolution of the cargo, optimising the search for new calls and saving operational costs (change of crew, bunkering, provisions…). Avoid misunderstandings in the event of possible delays.
Using smart-contracts, stevedores will be able to bill the amount to be invoiced according to the agreement with the client, once the tonnes loaded, m3, etc. are known. They will also know from what moment they will start paying for delays due to breakdowns and how much the amount of these will be.
The stevedores will be able to report any incident in the port operations, add multimedia files giving a better service to their customers.
COMPLETE TRACEABILITY AND LOGISTICS
PINCHA EN CADA ACTOR
- Simplification of administrative tasks
- Improved logistical processes
- Live monitoring of the status and situation of ships.
- Streamlining of processes
- Electronic documentation
- The fish market can already trade the fish lots, before their arrival in port.
- Control of captures.
- Issuing invoices and making immediate payments thanks to smartcontracts.
- Possibility of certifying traceability of species, size, origin, etc.
- Better coordination, less time waiting, more resting times, more cost-effectiveness.
- Legal cover for non-payment (smart-contracts)
- Exponential increase in efficiency. Thanks to our marketplace, shippers will be able to purchase the desired quantities before the vessel arrives at the port.
- Optimise logistics, no more payments for unnecessary waiting.
- Coordinate with shipowner and captain, real time unloading evolution.
- Electronic documentation and immediate payments through blockchain technology.
- Improved coordination of the personnel involved in discharge operations.
- Better control and planning of work schedules.
- Stevedores will be able to report any incident in port operations, add multimedia files and provide a better service to their customers.